I am a statistician with a flair for programming and a self-driven creative urge. I am a Ph.D. in (bio)statistics and a master in applied mathematics specializing in statistics. Both degrees were obtained through an interdisciplinary collaboration with the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Aalborg University, and the Hematological Department, Aalborg University Hospital.
In short, my PhD project consisted of a number of methods in high-dimensional statistics on reproducibility and data integration with applications in molecular cancer biology. In my work, I worked using the following methods:
- High-dimensional and low-dimensional methods in general. and regularized regression, cluster analysis, classification methods, estimation of network models
- Over 10 years of experience with R programming, R software packages and solutions, Shiny web applications, and integration between R and C ++ for faster data processing.
- Multiple testing and its problems
- Reproducible workflows and reporting
After a short post-doc appointment, I was employed by Novo Nordisk, where for about 4 years I dealt with more traditional statistical problems.
- Design and planning of clinical trials, primarily experience in Phase I and III
- Generalized linear models, mixed effects models, sample size determination, time-to-event analysis, etc.
- Estimands, estimators, estimates and missing data
- SAS programming
- Reporting, visualization, and the first dissemination of new results
Finally, I am now currently employed at Seluxit in the position of senior data scientist where I use a very broad repertoire of data science techniques, statistical models, and software.
Profile, CV and scientific work
In addition, I have taught both privately and at university, as well as giving many lectures and presentations. Should you have a desire for a course or presentation on R, statistics, or data science you are also very welcome to contact me.