Section of Orthodontics, University of Aarhus
Statistical analysis of material from Peter Bangsgaard Stoustrup, Section of Orthodontics, University of Aarhus. We estimated the incidence of orofacial complications as well as identified predictors of dentofacial growth abnormalities in patients with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) also known as rheumatoid arthritis.
Hematology Department, Aalborg University
Co-developer of hemaClass.org , a web application that classifies genetic samples of patients with diffuse large-cell B-cell lymphoma and myeloma into prognostic groups for survival. The site was developed as a proof-of-concept to accelerate research into clinical practice.
Lectures & courses
I also offer lectures and courses. For example, topics might be:
- Data science: Statistics without thinking?
- Introduction to R Programming
- Introduction to the tidyverse
- Curse of dimensionality, P-hacking, and Other Common Statistical Pitfalls
- Statistics without data? — What do you do with gaps in your data?
- Unsupervised Clustering and Meta-analysis using Gaussian Mixture Copula Models
- Fused Ridge Estimation of Multiple Inverse Class Covariance Matrices from High-Dimensional Data
I can of course do tailor-made courses or lectures for statistical methods and software packages that I have developed and been involved in. Should you have any doubts or have any other specific requests, please contact me.